Day 24 was a drop in steps, but still in the 6 figure range…so at least there is that. I really thought that we would top 4 million steps on Day 24, but it looks like we will save the best for the last day.
We still only have one challenger at 400K, which is surprising, even though it was a bit of a stretch…I thought for sure Matt would close the distance to 400K on Day 24. But there is always Day 25!
Here are the results from Day 24 of the 400K To Prepare For May Challenge:
Total Steps for Day 24: 104,428
Total Steps so far: 3,996,890
Participants for Day 24: 8
Leaders for Day 24 were:
1. Jorel Gilbert – The man won’t quit!
- 18,635 steps on Day 24.
- Exercise for Day 24: Cycling
2. Matthew Halk – Painfully close to 400K, but not quite over the top yet!
- 16,015 steps on Day 24.
- Exercise for Day 24: Abs
3. Pramit Baul – Cruise mode, engaged!
- 15,330 steps on Day 24.
- Exercise for Day 24: No exercise
The overall standings so far, are below:
Overall Leaders After Day 24:
1. Pramit Baul – Still steppin’!
- 428,345 steps so far
2. Matthew Halk – Almost to 400K!
- 396,187 steps so far
3. Jorel Gilbert – Closed the gap to 2nd place a bit…will he make a charge?
- 385,174 steps so far
I fully expect 3 400K finishers by the end of tomorrow. Time will be the judge!