Day 17 was almost identical to Day 16, with only 24 fewer steps than the previous day. Great numbers, and glad to see the performance! We should surpass 3 million steps on Day 18! We still continue to dip in total participant numbers, however, so we will see.
Here are the results from Day 17 of the 400K To Prepare For May Challenge:
Total Steps for Day 17: 147,901
Total Steps so far: 2,941,076
Participants for Day 17: 10
Leaders for Day 17 were:
1. Matthew Halk – Coming in strong at 1st place for the day!
- 24,265 steps on Day 17.
- Exercise for Day 17: KB Swings
2. Nicolas Bean – Last minute moves!
- 21,487 steps on Day 17.
- Exercise for Day 17: No Exercise
3. Ryan Gillett – Ryan staying strong!
- 20,099 steps on Day 17.
- Exercise for Day 17: Heavy Bag
The overall standings so far, are below:
Overall Leaders After Day 17:
1. Pramit Baul – Still in 1st overall, and quickly approaching 300K steps!
- 292,474 steps so far
2. Jorel Gilbert – Some improvement for Jorel over the previous day. His strong will is going to keep him at it!
- 282,731 steps so far
3. Matthew Halk – Making a push for 2nd place! Things are getting tight.
- 275,164 steps so far
Tomorrow’s numbers should see us pass the 3 million steps mark, as well as have us welcoming our first 300K steps challenger! Excited to see how far we can go, but we are getting short on challengers. Make sure you challenge the guys who have been slacking, to help us reach our goal of at least 5,000,000 steps.