Day 16 brought a resurgence for us in steps, overall. We did go lower in total number of participants, however. Hopefully we can keep the positive direction going.
Here are the results from Day 16 of the 400K To Prepare For May Challenge:
Total Steps for Day 16: 147,925
Total Steps so far: 2,793,175
Participants for Day 15: 11
Leaders for Day 16 were:
1. Aaron Smischney – His third 1st place finish for a day, so far!
- 28,386 steps on Day 16.
- Exercise for Day 16: Rucking
2. Pramit Baul – Holding on strong until the finish!
- 22,053 steps on Day 16.
- Exercise for Day 16: Shoulder Exercise
3. Matthew Halk – I wonder if he ever gets confused with the Hulk?
- 21,042 steps on Day 16.
- Exercise for Day 16: Rucking while out camping
The overall standings so far, are below:
Overall Leaders After Day 16:
1. Pramit – Made a comeback, with Jorel being limited in his teps for the time being.
- 278,468, steps so far
2. Jorel Gilbert – Injury saw Jorel limited in steps, dropping to 2nd place, but that doesn’t mean that it is over just yet!
- 264,589 steps so far
3. Matthew Halk – Steady is the way.
- 250,899 steps so far
As we draw near to the end, the competition is creeping up. We will see who has the stamina to maintain until the end of April 29th!