Day 9 saw us get back above the 200K steps threshold, which was great to see. Hopefully we can keep that up.
Here are the results from Day 9 of the 400K To Prepare For May Challenge:
Total Steps for Day 9: 200,272
Total Steps so far: 1,758,443
Participants for Day 9: 14
Leaders for Day 9 were:
1. Jorel Gilbert – Broke 30K steps for a single day!
- 30,028 steps on Day 9.
- Exercise for Day 9: Strength and Core Exercises
2. David Ford – 1st Top 3 Daily Finish so far!
- 19,730 steps on Day 9.
- Exercise for Day 9: DDP Yoga
3. John Winsborough – 2nd entry into the Top 3 Daily Finishers!
- 17,804 steps on Day 9.
- Exercise for Day 9: Weight Training
The overall standings so far, are below:
Overall Leaders After Day 9:
1. Pramit Baul – Who did you expect?
- 171,058 steps so far
2. Jorel Gilbert – Making ground on Pramit, but not there yet!
- 160,163 steps so far
3. Matthew Halk – 3rd day in a row in the Top 3 Overall!
- 142,270 steps so far
We keep moving forward, each and every day. Come join us!