Day 8 and we increased in challengers, but dropped in steps. My bad for not clarifying that, in addition to more challengers, we ALSO needed to maintain or increase the daily steps for each challenger. Hope that clears up any miscommunication for the future…lol.
Here are the results from Day 8 of the 400K To Prepare For May Challenge:
Total Steps for Day 8: 178,728
Total Steps so far: 1,558,171
Participants for Day 8: 15
Leaders for Day 8 were:
1. Jorel Gilbert – His 2nd consecutive 1st Place Daily Finish!
- 22,802 steps on Day 8.
- Exercise for Day 8: Push-Ups
2. Ryan Gillett – 1st Top 3 Daily Finish so far!
- 20,212 steps on Day 8.
- Exercise for Day 8: Heavy Bag
3. Aaron Smischney – 2nd entry into the Top 3 Daily Finishers!
- 19,423 steps on Day 8.
- Exercise for Day 8: Rucking with 40 lbs.
The overall standings so far, are below:
Overall Leaders After Day 8:
1. Pramit Baul – Because of course he is still in 1st place overall!
- 154,705 steps so far
2. Jorel Gilbert – New to the Top 3 Overall List, but I doubt he will be going away!
- 130,135 steps so far
3. Matthew Halk – A drop to 3rd, but still on the leaderboard!
- 127,090 steps so far
So there you have it! Never a dull day in the 400K Steps challenge. New leaders for the day, and for overall. Anybody can do this!