Day 15 was yet another single day steps low for us. Would a video of me pleading for more steps help? No? Okay then….guess I will just have to step it up myself, and lead by example. Or plead.
Here are the results from Day 15 of the 400K To Prepare For May Challenge:
Total Steps for Day 15: 98,720
Total Steps so far: 2,585,904
Participants for Day 15: 8
Leaders for Day 15 were:
1. John Winsborough – First time in 1st Place!
- 19,181 steps on Day 15.
- Exercise for Day 15: Weight Training
2. Pramit Baul – Told you that he was toying with us….
- 18,257 steps on Day 15.
- Exercise for Day 15: Body Weight Squats
3. Dustin Charbonnet – Making metal moves to get back in the Top 3 for the day!
- 15,057 steps on Day 15.
- Exercise for Day 15: Stairs
The overall standings so far, are below:
Overall Leaders After Day 15:
1. Jorel Gilbert – Still in 1st place, but just barely, thanks to an unfortunate setback for Jorel. He currently leads by 329 steps…and today doesn’t look pretty for him.
- 254,389, steps so far
2. Pramit Baul – Closing the gap between 1st and 2nd to less than 500 steps. Me thinks that Pramit will be back on top shortly.
- 254,060 steps so far
3. Matthew Halk – Surprise, surprise, Matthew is in 3rd place….who saw that coming??? Even with taking the day off, he held onto 3rd.
- 214,739 steps so far
While 1st and 2nd place appear to be a 2 man race, many others are making moves! I am excited to see where everyone ends up!
Join us in making this challenge a month to remember!