Day 14 was the lowest step count so far. Doesn’t bode well for our dream of 12 million steps. Or even 4 million steps.
Here are the results from Day 14 of the 400K To Prepare For May Challenge:
Total Steps for Day 14: 115,881
Total Steps so far: 2,487,184
Participants for Day 14: 10
Leaders for Day 14 were:
1. Jorel Gilbert – Huge day by Jorel to take 1st Place for the Day!
- 22,596 steps on Day 14.
- Exercise for Day 14: Kickball…maybe the most fun exercise so far!
2. Ryan Gillett – With another big day to take 2nd Place for the Day!
- 19,294 steps on Day 14.
- Exercise for Day 14: Weight Training
3. Matthew Halk – My Main Man Matt just doing Matt things, putting in the work!
- 17,055 steps on Day 14.
- Exercise for Day 14: Bodyweight Exercise
The overall standings so far, are below:
Overall Leaders After Day 14:
1. Jorel Gilbert – Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat????!???!???!??!????? A new Overall Leader, ladies and gentlemen! I feel like it is Rocky IV, when Rocky cuts the Russian. I can’t believe it!
- 248,012, steps so far
2. Pramit Baul – Has dropped t 2nd Overall, with an off day. But the man is a beast! And he is still very much in the running to win this challenge!
- 235,803 steps so far
3. Matthew Halk – Our 3rd challenger to surpass the 200K steps threshold!
- 214,739 steps so far
If you are not now on the edge of your seat while reading these updates, you have no sense for the dramatic, and I pity you. Put keep following! Maybe we will get you to yell something before it is all said and done (expletives or cheers of joy, I am cool with either)!