Day 12 was the post-2 million steps let down. Really low steps. My fault for not keeping the posts up to date…maybe the 2 million steps goal notification would have caused more of a charge to hit it harder.
Here are the results from Day 12 of the 400K To Prepare For May Challenge:
Total Steps for Day 12: 132,982
Total Steps so far: 2,221,647
Participants for Day 12: 12
Leaders for Day 12 were:
1. Pramit Baul – Back in 1st for the day, and STILL in 1st overall.
- 24,204 steps on Day 12.
- Exercise for Day 12: Shoulder Exercises
2. Jorel Gilbert – Gave up some significant ground to Pramit on Day 12.
- 18,018 steps on Day 12.
- Exercise for Day 12: Weight Training
3. Nicolas Bean – Back in the Top 3 after almost a week off the leaderboard.
- 15,661 steps on Day 12.
- Exercise for Day 12: No Exercise
The overall standings so far, are below:
Overall Leaders After Day 12:
1. Pramit Baul – Broken record at this point! Pramit is owning this challenge.
- 225,471 steps so far
2. Jorel Gilbert – Still in 2nd Overall…but over 200K steps!
- 210,974 steps so far
3. Matthew Halk – 3rd place wrapped up so far….and approaching 200K steps!
- 184,890 steps so far
The days left in the challenge are fewer than ever before…until tomorrow. We need you now.