Day 7 and we increased in steps compared to Day 6…but just barely. We need more challengers! People who want to get out there and do something worthy of earning that couch time this weekend for the Game of Thrones Season Premiere!
Here are the results from Day 7 of the 400K To Prepare For May Challenge:
Total Steps for Day 7: 173,409
Total Steps so far: 1,310,237
Participants for Day 7: 13
Leaders for Day 7 were:
1. Jorel Gilbert – His 3rd finish for the Daily 1st Place spot!
- 21,831 steps on Day 7.
- Exercise for Day 7: Shadow Boxing
2. Matthew Halk – 2nd time on the leaderboard for Daily Leaders!
- 20,626 steps on Day 7.
- Exercise for Day 7: Weight Training
3. Pramit Baul – Pramit doing Pramit. This guy is making his home on the leaderboard!
- 17,143 steps on Day 7.
- Exercise for Day 7: No Exercise
The overall standings so far, are below:
Overall Leaders After Day 7:
1. Pramit Baul – Surprised yet??????
- 135,602 steps so far
2. Matthew Halk – Whaaaattttttt? A new member for the Top 3 Overall List?
- 109,871 steps so far
3. Dustin Charbonnet – A drop to 3rd, but still on the leaderboard!
- 107,948 steps so far
Joe Aagard dropped off of the list for today, but I should caution that he hasn’t reported his steps yet for April 11th, so these numbers could be changing at a future date.
One Week Down. Want to be a part of the next week? Or the week after that? Or the week after THAT?
Let me know and we can get you in the game.