Day 3 was a low day, but still pretty good! Definitely better than a bunch of people sitting around on the couch.
Here are the results from Day 3 of the 400K To Prepare For May Challenge:
Total Steps for the day: 146,888
Total Steps so far: 547,469
Participants for Day 3: 13
Leaders for Day 3 were:
1. Jorel Gilbert –
- 24,973 steps for maybe his largest total so far through both challenges.
- Exercise for Day 3: No official exercise, which means no 5K steps bonus…making his total even more spectacular!
2. Matthew Halk –
- 17,229 steps on Day 3.
- Exercise for Day 3: Burpees….my favorite.
3. Pramit Baul –
- 16,212 steps, for maybe his largest push so far through both challenges.
- Exercise for Day 3: Weight training
The overall standings so far, are below:
Overall Leaders After Day 3:
1. Pramit Baul –
- 51,316 steps so far
2. Joe Aagard –
- 50,699 steps so far
3. Dustin Charbonnet –
- 50,383 steps so far
3 days in and we have broken the 500K mark. Any bets on what the final steps count will be for April?
If you want to help us reach an even more lofty goal, join us. It’s easy, I promise. message me for details.
You’ll never know unless you try.