Day 2 was even better than Day 1, with a new Single Day Record put up by Aaron Smischney!
Here are the results from Day 2 of the 400K To Prepare For May Challenge:
Total Steps for the day: 230,468
Total Steps so far: 400,581
Participants for Day 2: 17
Leaders for Day 2 were:
1. Aaron Smischney –
- 31,349 steps for a new Single Day Steps record!
- Exercise for Day 2: GORUCK Light – Bataan Battling Bastards
- For more info regarding what a GORUCK Light is like, follow the link.
2. Joe Aagard – Co-winner of the Beware The Miles of March Challenge.
- 27,860 steps on Day 2.
- Exercise for Day 2: Rucking…because of course he would!
3. Pramit Baul –
- 26,258 steps, for his 2nd day in a row in the top 3 for daily steps.
- Exercise for Day 2: Shoulder exercise
The overall standings so far, are below:
Overall Leaders After Day 2:
1. Pramit Baul –
- 46,887 steps so far
2. Joe Aagard –
- 45,153 steps so far
3. Dustin Charbonnet –
- 40,158 steps so far
Very impressive start to this month’s challenge. Why don’t you join us? Dip your toes in and see what YOU can accomplish this month?
Stay tuned for more details.