Little late to report the stats, but life has a way of making us not want to do what we need to do, sometimes. So I apologize to everyone who has been participating so far.
Here are the results from Day 1 of the 25 Days we are using to prepare for May’s challenge, which will be announced soon.
Total Steps for the day: 170,113
Total Steps so far: 170,113
Participants for Day 1: 14
The Day 1 Leaders are:
1. Dustin Charbonnet
- 25,003 steps right out the gate!
- Exercise for Day 1: Stairmaster
2. Pramit Baul –
- 20,629 steps on Day 1 as a fellow newcomer to the Dad Level Viking challenges.
- Exercise for Day 1: Shoulder exercise
3. Jarrett Harris –
- 19,211 steps, just missing the 20K mark, but still coming in at 3rd place.
- Exercise for Day 1: 20 lbs. ruck
Since this is Day 1, the daily leaders are also your overall leaders, so only one chart for today.
Why not join us in our quest for 400K steps in 25 days?
Come on. You can do it. You just have to start.