A mere 18 days into the “Beware The Miles of March” challenge, and we are already over 1,000 miles. 9 miles over, to be exact. With 13 days to go, I am pushing for 1,700 miles total.
Can we do it? Time will tell.
I know we can. But will we?
Many thanks to all participants so far. This has been a lot of fun.
If anyone reading this wants to jump in on the fun, up until 11:59 PM your time, here are the rules:
- Walk, run, ruck, hike, row, or mountain bike, as many miles as you can in the remaining 13 days.
- Rowing miles only count for half, and must be nautical miles. Only Ergs count.
- Mountain biking only counts for half, and must have significant elevation changes noted.
- Take a photo or link, and share with me in some way. Tag me on your website, tag me on Instagram, etc. Be creative.
- Photo MUST SHOW DATE AND TIME of the miles.
- I log whatever qualifies, and add you to the graph.
Winner at the end of March 31st, gets a t-shirt from me. So don’t sleep on this opportunity.